Coppell, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Coppell is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas right in between Carrollton, Grapevine, Flower Mound, and Lewisville. This bedroom community is located in the northwest area of Dallas County, close to DFW Airport. A section of the airport's land lies within Coppell's city boundaries which makes it very accessible in the area. The median listing price hovers around $540K; however, you will find more affordable options since there are listings that go as low as $194.9K as high as $3M. There are about 100-200 homes available for sale most days but they usually stay listed on the market for an average of 70 days, more or less.
Coppell has been ranked as one of the best places to live in the country by Money Magazine so don’t be surprised if you’ll find there’s a bit of competition in this location; and just because you’re self-employed or a foreign national with bad credit, doesn’t mean you don’t stand a chance of buying a home with no credit check. When you work with an expert Realtor in the owner-financing process, you can get any house you want in the Coppell market regardless of your credit situation.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Coppell. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated October 21, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Coppell, TX?
The following Coppell real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $540K; however, you will find an affordable 2 bedroom home listed for around $195K.
- There are about 100-200 homes available for sale most days but they usually stay listed on the market for an average of 70 days—though this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Coppell is one of the best places to live in the country, according to Money magazine because it has been able to carve out a unique identity and close-knit community. Ice cream socials, outdoor concerts, and block parties fuel the small-town pride. To add, Coppell High School is an academic standout whose sports teams and marching band routinely make the finals of state championships.
- Wagon Wheel Park, Moore Road Park, and Central Park are just a handful of the parks and playgrounds in this city. During the summer months, families may have a beautiful picnic in the shade or go for a weekend walk along the route with the kids. There are also several highly regarded preschools and daycare centers within walking distance.
- All of the elementary schools in the Coppell Independent School District are rated "exemplary" by the Texas Education Agency. The district as a whole is rated "recognized" New Tech High received an "excellent" ranking in its first year. Students from Riverchase Elementary go on to attend the Barbara Bush Middle School and Ranchview High School in neighboring Valley Ranch. They are rated academically acceptable and recognized, respectively.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Coppell
How to buy no credit home in Coppell with owner financing
Owner-financing has helped a lot of families struggling to purchase a decent home. Though rent-to-own in Coppell can help with bad credit, it won’t guarantee you’ll land the best home in the market. On the other hand, owner-financing will let you choose any single-family home on the market without credit checking or verifying income.