Colleyville, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Colleyville is a city in northern Tarrant County in the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area and is about 15 minutes away from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban zone between other suburbs such as Keller, Euless, Bedford, and North Richland Hills. The residents enjoy the quiet, safety, and charm despite the city's rapid growth. Although the number of homes is increasing, you can still unwind and enjoy the small-town country feel. The median listing price is about $895K and on average, homes in Colleyville sell after 14 days on the market. The market can get quite competitive so it's advised that you are financially prepared when browsing for homes.
There is a large variety of homes in Colleyville, but the majority of them are only available to bank-approved purchasers. If you have credit difficulties that prevent you from purchasing the home you desire, renting-to-own houses will not assist your situation because it limits your inventory just as much— However, with home-owner financing, you may shop the whole Coleyville market without having to go through a credit check or establish your income. You will be eligible for this option and will have a warranty deed in your name even whether you are a foreign national or self-employed.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Colleyville. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated October 20, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Colleyville, TX?
The following Colleyville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is about $895K with an inventory of 100-200 homes ranging from $255K to $9.5M.
- The public schools in Colleyville are among the best in the DFW metroplex. Colleyville residents with school-aged children are eligible to attend Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District schools. The Keller Independent School District serves all or part of eleven neighborhoods in northwest Colleyville.
- Highway 26 is Colleyville's main road, with contemporary schools, attractive parks, and peaceful residential neighborhoods located off of it. Many of the city's residents are high-ranking executives and professional sportsmen who choose the location for its proximity to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Living in this city means you can be able to get to the airport in just a little over 10 minutes.
- The National Council for Home Safety and Security ranked Colleyville as the safest city in the country. In a top ranking of real estate data websites, Neighborhood Scout classified Colleyville as the 11th safest city. The violent crime rate in this city is 95% lower than the national average.
- In addition to high-quality homes, beautiful parks, and low crime rates, Colleyville is seeing a lot of commercial development, with more to come. The city's major focus, according to Mayor Baker, will be on luring more high-quality retail enterprises without making it too "big city."
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Colleyville
How to buy no credit home in Colleyville with owner financing
The majority of alternative financing options limit your ability to purchase a home in Colleyville. You have a limited range of homes to pick from when you buy a house through a rent-to-own or owner-to-owner program in Colleyville. However, we can help you learn more about third-party owner financing. Select any home for sale in Colleyville that does not require credit to avoid making a compromise.