Cleburne, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
If you want to buy the perfect home in Cleburne but can't because of bad credit, but you also don't want to settle for rent-to-own because of the disadvantages in the long run; then consider owner financing—the best part is that there's no credit requirements, no prepayment penalty, no income verification, and no balloon payments. When you work with a licensed Realtor in this arrangement, you have full access to the entire Cleburne market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Cleburne. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated August 4, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Cleburne, TX?
The following Cleburne real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $245K; however, the price range is so diverse that it goes from $180K to $2.9M.
- Cleburne has more people looking to buy than there are homes available but rest assured, you won't feel the pressure of having to compete with other homebuyers since there is a huge inventory of 400-500 homes, and they stay on the market for an average of 1000 days.
- Now that we know that Cleburne is rich in culture and history, here are some of the ways you can immerse in it--The Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum features a period-style blacksmith shop, teepees, life-size cattle drive silhouettes, and the Big Bear Native American Museum. The Layland Museum of History houses an extensive collection of photographs, fossils, Indian clothing, and other items that tells Cleburne's story from when Native Americans lived in the area to the 20th century.
- Cleburne has just as much to offer outdoor enthusiasts as history buffs. Lake Pat Cleburne, a large lake just southwest of town that is recognized as one of the top bass fishing places in North Texas, is a great place to swim, boat, and relax. The challenging trails in Cleburne State Park will appeal to mountain bikers, while golfers may play around at the Cleburne Golf Links.
- The Plaza Theatre Company or the Carnegie Players put up shows in designated venues and you explore the various shops and restaurants in downtown Cleburne. The numerous rodeos, fairs, and other events conducted in town are also well worth attending.
Cleburne is a city with a deep past— being a former Civil War training camp known as Camp Henderson. The city became the new county seat of Johnson County in 1866. In the same year, the first railroad tracks in all of Texas were laid, leading to a spate of saloons, shops, businesses, and wagon yards. There are so many reasons to move here such as its mix of history and modernity, plus its great location which just 30 miles south of Fort Worth, providing a peaceful respite from the city's hectic pace. There are 400-500 homes available for sale and usually sell after an average of 1000 days of being on the market.
How to buy no credit home in Cleburne with owner financing
Whether you're self-employed or a foreign national—or both—owner financing allows you to buy a home in Cleburne with no credit limitations. In this type of seller financing, an investor acquires the home of your choice on your behalf. You gain ownership of the property on the day of closing and have 30 years to pay off the debt. Early or balloon payments are not subject to any penalty.