Clarksville, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Established by and subsequently named after one of Austin’s most historic personalities, this once densely wooded part of the city has now become a popular housing market. Clarksville is known as one of Austin’s most sought-after residential because of its historic landmarks and iconic homes that flaunt a mix of architectural styles dating back to the neighborhood’s early beginnings in 1897. Its convenient location near downtown Austin, Tarrytown, and Rollingwood makes it a perfect choice for families and professionals who love the lively buzz of a dynamic urban center while enjoying the peace and quiet of a suburb.
Clarksville homes are located in the 78703 zip code area and come in different price points. But most homebuyers struggle to secure approval for a mortgage because of stringent lender requirements. Since not all home buyers have a stellar credit background or employment history, opting for a third-party owner financing program can be a better alternative. Not only does it give a 30-year amortization period, but it also allows buyers to pick any single-family home of their choice in the Clarksville housing market (as long as it’s in a loanable condition).
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Clarksville regardless of your credit situation.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Clarksville, TX (78703)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Clarksville:
- For a neighborhood that borders downtown Austin, homes in Clarksville are affordable. homebuyers can easily find a historic home priced at $365,000 or less. The area also has affluent blocks with homes that are valued at up to $1,300,000.
- Properties in the area come in diverse designs that range from American Craftsman and Bungalow to late Victorian.
- Being a historical neighborhood, Clarksville streets are filled with iconic landmarks that adorn its pedestrian and bike-friendly streets.
- Although Clarksville is mostly a residential area, the specialty restaurants, quaint shops, and vibrant bars add a unique charm to it. Most of these venues are also conveniently accessible on foot.
- Clarksville has a host of culinary options to choose from and these establishments serve a wide range of dishes including Japanese, Italian, Authentic Mexican, Tex-Mex, and good old-fashioned American comfort food.
- Lions Park, Colorado River, Zilker Park, and the Austin Nature Center offer several outdoor recreational spots. Residents can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, ball games, and a whole lot more.
- Weekly events including tours of the historic homes help residents get to know more about the town, its history, and its friendly people.
- Clarksville is home to Austin ISD’s highly-acclaimed schools including Zilker Elementary, Casis Elementary, and Austin High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Clarksville, TX (78703)
In case you’re unable to secure lender approval for a conventional mortgage, no-credit-check options are available for those with unverifiable income, self-employment, or foreign nationality. Several programs such as rent-to-own in Clarksville (78703) provide this option, but the biggest drawback is that not all homes are listed with a rent-to-own arrangement. Owner-financing, on the other hand, can help you buy any home of your choice in Clarksville with a 30-year amortization period and fixed monthly payments.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!