Circle D-KC, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
This scenic community nestled at the northeastern tip of the Lost Pines of Bastrop County (near Paige and Cedar Creek) features beautiful pines and small lakes in an idyllic rural setting. Circle D-KC Estates’ pristine surroundings are loved not just by longtime locals, but by newcomers and tourists as well. It’s just 6 miles away from downtown Bastrop, giving everyone from around here, easy access to urban conveniences without being permanently detached from the hill country. It’s been part of the greater Bastrop area since the early 80s but consistent developments allowed it to thrive and progress over the years.
A major issue for many people shopping for homes in Circle D-KC Estates is not being able to qualify for a mortgage. Some of these potential house buyers opt for rent-to-own or hard cash loans to fund their purchase, both alternatives may put you in a financial bind, in the long run, owing to terms like balloon payments and pre-payment penalties. We can teach you about a unique third-party owner financing program in Circle D-KC and anywhere within the 78659 zip code that works similarly to a traditional mortgage. This arrangement allows you to buy any house you choose without having to prove your credit or income.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice regardless of where you are in terms of credit standing.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Circle D-KC Estates, TX (78659)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Circle D-KC Estates:
- The median listing price is $450,000 and there are 10-20 homes listed for sale that vary in style, size, and price point.
- Circle D-KC Estates is home to the George Ross Lakes or more popularly known as the Hicks Lakes, offering access to relaxing waterfront amenities, trails, and activities.
- There are also open spaces and other recreational venues, including a kid-inspired play space, where residents of all ages can enjoy a day out or commune with nature.
- The neighborhood’s strong sense of community is alive through year-round events such as the annual evening picnic as well as the neighborhood-wide garage sale.
- Schools in the area include Emile Elementary, Bastrop Intermediate, Bastrop Middle, and Bastrop High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Circle D-KC (78659)
Bad credit scores, self-employment, or foreign nationality can make home loan applications difficult for buyers in the Circle D-KC housing Market. Before opting for a rent-to-own arrangement, a unique third-party financing program can assist families in securing owner-financed houses of their choosing while avoiding income inquiries and credit restrictions.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment