Cherrywood, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Cherrywood – an Austin community – is preferred by families due to a large selection of vintage and contemporary homes, quiet streets, and friendly neighbors. Like Hancock and Mueller beside it, Cherrywood offers a refuge from city buzz without the residents having to miss out on urban conveniences. The growing presence of local businesses in the area offers lots of options when it comes to shopping, dining, and entertainment. It’s located just three miles from Downtown Austin.
Home financing remains a struggle for many aspiring buyers in the area since banks have stringent requirements for conventional mortgages. Alternative financing arrangements such as no-credit-check rent-to-own are not the only option for those with unverifiable income, foreign nationality, or poor credit. A third-party owner financing in Cherrywood as well as in the surrounding 78723, 78705, 78722, and 78751 zip code areas can be a more suitable alternative as it gives home buyers the freedom to get the home of their choice without credit and income inquiries.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home here a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Cherrywood, TX (78723, 78705, 78722, 78751)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Cherrywood:
- With a median listing price of $750,000, Cherrywood offers an eclectic blend of vintage homes and newer developments. This gives home buyers plenty of options to choose from, even affordable ones for those on a tight budget.
- Being close to downtown gives Cherrywood residents convenient access to employment and commercial hubs. Even during peak hours, you can reach Downtown Austin in less than 10 minutes.
- Apart from a large selection of shopping and dining options nearby, Cherrywood is also home to a plethora of restaurants.
- Willowbrook Reach and Patterson Neighborhood Park offer a host of recreational venues for everyone to enjoy. It gets better, though, as Southwest Greenway and Mueller Lake Park offer unique amenities not seen in Cherrywood’s local parks.
- Cherrywood Coffeehouse is a local gem where you can enjoy live music, yoga classes, diverse food options, and a cozy patio for some al fresco dining.
- Manor Street, the neighborhood’s own version of Main Street, is home to more than a dozen culinary choices all within walking distance of the residential area.
- Cherrywood has three local public schools namely: Maplewood Elementary, Kealing Middle, and McCallum High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Cherrywood (78723, 78705, 78722, 78751)
Those who get denied a conventional loan in the Cherrywood area due to self-employment, foreign nationality, or poor credit scores don’t necessarily have to opt for rent-to-own arrangements. These options limit the choices for available homes as not all homes are listed with these options. Owner financing, meanwhile, allows you to buy any home of your choice that is listed for sale in Cherrywood with a 30-year amortization period, fixed monthly payments, and the opportunity to rebuild credit over time.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment