Cedar Hill, TX owner-financed and rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Cedar Hill is an amazing city to live in because it has managed to maintain its peaceful small-town atmosphere despite being minutes away from the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. This is a very walkable town that sits right beside Duncanville, DeSoto, and Glenn Heights, offering plenty of outdoor activities for locals within and around it. The median listing price hovers around $320K; however, you will be able to find listings ranging from $150K to $10M. There are 100-200 homes available for sale and they usually stay on the market for an average of about 40 days, more or less. Being in Cedar Hill means a world of opportunity to reconnect with nature; you can visit the many parks or go hiking on the miles and miles of trails.
Is your credit situation preventing you from buying your dream home in Cedar Hill, TX? Home buyers in your situation often explore rent-to-own, owner-to-owner, and other types of alternative financing methods that allow them to buy with no credit check. In this guide, you will learn about a third-party owner financing option. We help home buyers learn why it’s better. You will also have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Cedar Hill and how you can buy any of these with owner financing:
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Cedar Hill, TX?
The following Cedar Hill real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $320K; however, you will be able to find a 3 bedroom home listed for as low as $165K if you’re looking for something to accommodate a tighter budget.
- The listings usually stay on the market for an average of around 40 days, more or less as this is a metric that changes often. On the other hand, you don’t have to feel pressured to rush yourself into finding the perfect home as soon as possible because there are 100-200 homes in the inventory.
- Cedar Hill is a bustling and thriving southwest Dallas suburb with plenty of commercial and business opportunities for professionals—young and seasoned alike— as well as a beautiful area to raise a family and relax.
- The city has affordable housing and good school systems, as well as a variety of recreational options. There are 22 parks and four greenbelts in Cedar Hill, as well as the large Joe Pool Lake.
- Most of the city is served by the Cedar Hill Independent School District. Some of it is served by Duncanville Independent School District and the Midlothian Independent School District.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Cedar Hill
Buying No-Credit-Check Homes in Cedar Hill
Buying a home with no credit requirements is possible with owner financing. In this type of seller financing, an investor buys the home of your choice on your behalf. You get ownership on the closing day and can pay down your loan in 30 years. There are no pre-payment penalties or balloon payments.
If you are interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today!