Castner Heights, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
El Paso, while mainly known as a border city in western Texas, is home to a host of suburban gems with Castner Heights being one of its most revered residential areas. Military families prefer it for its proximity to Fort Bliss but its top-notch amenities, award-winning school system, and high walkability score have become the biggest draws for the ever-growing number of residents looking to call this booming suburb, home.
Alternative financing programs such as rent-to-own are a popular choice for credit-challenged homebuyers, but it limits them in terms of inventory. Our real estate training program, on the other hand, can help you leverage third-party owner financing in and around the Castner Heights area. It’s ideal for buyers with poor credit scores and unverifiable income since it doesn’t involve much red tape, unlike conventional mortgages.
This guide explains how to buy any home of your choice in Castner Heights, TX with unique third-party owner-financing.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Castner Heights, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Castner Heights:
- Castner Heights is considered an affordable housing market with homes typically valued at $150,000- $200,000.
- Homes in the area come in different styles including Spanish-style ranches, adobe-style houses, and mid-century modern homes.
- The biggest draws for families here are the high walkability score, near-limitless recreational activities, and top-tier amenities.
- Castner Heights’ location on the Northeastern part of El Paso offers convenient routes to downtown and Fort Bliss Army Base
- While it’s accessible to a major commercial district, getting around Castner Heights and other El Paso Districts usually takes an average of 12 minutes.
- This particular part of El Paso is much revered for its award-winning schools including Hornedo Middle, Vista Del Futuro Charter School, Young Women’s Leadership Academy, and Harmony Science Academy El Paso.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Castner Heights
Owner financing in Castner Heights benefits aspiring homeowners like a bank-approved homebuyer with a 30-year amortization and fixed interest rates. It’s different from rent-to-own since this arrangement gives buyers the flexibility to find the home of their choice in Castner Heights or anywhere around the greater El Paso area without the stringent requirements that usually come with conventional home loans. Monthly payments are also sent out to major credit bureaus so buyers not only have the opportunity to rebuild their credit, but it also allows them to refinance through a conventional lender over time as well.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!