Carrollton, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Carrollton was ranked as one of the “Top 100 Places to Live” by Relocate America, and for good reasons. It is also one of the safest cities in Texas. Among the neighboring cities of comparable size, Carrollton is the fourth safest city. The median listing price hovers around 300K. The city is popular for offering a mix of urban life and suburban vibe. It is conveniently located near Addison, Farmers Branch, Plano, and Lewisville. Most amenities are accessible by foot or a short ride. Carrollton features locally-loved ethnically diverse cuisines as well as an equally diverse community, a growing job market, top colleges, and many tourist attractions. Carrollton consists of neighborhoods in three counties – Denton, Dallas, and Collin.
If you are looking to buy a home with no credit check in Carrolton, you should consider a unique third-party owner financing, instead of short-term alternative financing arrangements such as rent-to-own and owner-to-owner. The third-party seller financing is different from regular owner-to-owner financing in the sense that it offers you the opportunity to buy any single-family home of your choice listed in Carrollton for sale. You can pay down your loan in 30 years without worrying about pre-payment penalties or balloon payments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Carrollton. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Carrollton, TX?
The following Carrollton real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- Carrollton consists of seven neighborhoods with a median listing price of over $340K. The most expensive neighborhood is Indian Creek; its median listing price is $440K and Whitlock Warriors being the most affordable at $240K.
- You will find about 200-300 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Carrollton is a seller’s market since March 2021 with its Median Days on the Market averaging 42 days.
- Carrollton is ranked as one of the safest cities in Texas with the crime rate being the fourth-lowest among the cities with more than 100,000 residents. It is also consistently ranked in Relocate America’s “Top 100 Places to Live”. It was also ranked at 19th best place to live in the United States and the 15th best place to live among small cities by Money Magazine.
- The city of Carrollton is located in close proximity to Dallas-Fort Worth; the residents are drawn to its high quality of life, abundant parks, schools, and safe neighborhoods.
- It features 58 public schools that are well-trusted by the residents and ranked highly by GreatSchools. Some of the most notable public schools include Castle Hills Elementary School, Denton Creek Elementary School, Mccoy Elementary School, Barksdale Elementary School, Coppell Middle North, Harmony Science Academy, and Trivium Academy.
- Carrollton can be an ideal place to raise a family—it provides an excellent education for the children in the community and a safe neighborhood to live and grow in.
- The residents love that there isn’t a dull moment in Carrollton, once the sun sets, the city transforms into a nightlife offering places to party like Legacy VNYL, Memphis Nightclub, and City Night KTV & Café.
How to Buy a No Credit Check Home in Carrollton, TX
We believe exploring third-party seller financing can help you buy your dream home because this financing method enables you to buy any home of your choice with features similar to a conventional mortgage. Unlike rent-to-own, you get the deed in your name on the closing day.
Interested in learning more, set an appointment today.