Burleson, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes (no credit)
Most alternative financing programs curtails your freedom of buying a home of your choice in Burleson. When buying with rent-to-own or owner-to-owner, you are offered a limited inventory of homes to choose from. However, we can help you learn about third-party owner financing. You can avoid making a compromise and choose any home listed for sale in Burleson with no credit requirements.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Burleson. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Burleson, TX?
The following Burleson real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $350K; however, you will be able to find a more affordable option listed for as low as $175K.
- There are 300-400 homes available for sale but the market is quite competitive so the best thing to do is to come prepared. The listings usually stay on the market for an average of 30 days.
- The housing market is solid, and it caters to a wide range of people, from students starting out on their own to elderly couples and corporate CEOs.
- This city is very dedicated to student education, with 13 public schools and three private schools inside the city borders.
- Pirates Cove Fun Zone is a family favorite in Burleson. This venue features a huge playground for the youngsters, as well as water rides and splash pools, making it ideal for a full day of family fun.
- The hospitals are known to be conveniently accessible in the area—six of them are a 30-minute drive. A pediatric hospital and a trauma center are among the facilities available to care for the young and the very ill.
How to buy a no-credit-required home in Burleson with owner financing
Burleson is a Fort Worth suburb that is split between Johnson and Tarrant counties. The residents boast about a community that is friendly, tiny, and quiet, as well as being exceedingly safe. It is well-known for establishing a village to serve as a railroad station. It also provided an electricity connection to the little village and provided easy access to the metropolis of Fort Worth and Cleburne. The median listing price hovers around $350K; however, you will be able to find a more affordable option listed for as low as $175K if you browse through the inventory of 300-400 homes. Although, the market is very competitive so it’s best to come prepared to lessen the hassle since the homes usually stay listed for an average of fewer than 30 days.
In third-party owner financing, an investor buys the home of your choice and seller-finance it to you. You get immediate ownership with the option of paying off the loan in 30 years. Get in touch with us today to learn more!