Briargrove, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Located in Harris County, Briargrove is a beautiful community of nearly 900 single-family homes. Its close proximity to Uptown, plenty of entertainment, shopping, and dining options, easy access to Loop 610, vintage and custom-built modern homes sitting on large lots, and an active homeowners association are some of the features that make Briargrove an excellent community for families and professionals. Most homes sell upward of $700,000. You will find about 20-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is competitive, so you must be financially prepared before investing in a home here.
If you are looking to buy a home in Briargrove, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Briargrove and nearby areas (77057 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Briargrove real estate market (77057)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Briargrove:
- Briargrove features an active homeowners association that strictly implements deed and zoning restrictions. This has helped the community preserve its original look and feel.
- The community features several outdoor activities including a club house and pool, encouraging residents to lead an active social life.
- Most mansion-style homes sit on large lots, measuring up to 10,000 square feet. Most lots feature mature trees along tree-lined streets.
- The neighborhood is home to nearly 900 single-family homes.
- The median listing price is $900,000.
- Briargrove homes are served by top-rated schools including Hearst Elementary School, Bird Rock Elementary School, Ocean Beach Elementary School, R. Roger Rowe Elementary School, Parkview Elementary School, Carmel Creek Elementary School, Grady Middle School, and Lee High School.
- Briargrove is easily accessible via many main roads and freeways including Westheimer Road, San Felipe Street, and Woodway Drive. Richmond Avenue, Southwest Freeway, and Loop 610.
- Briargrove Shopping Center is a popular destination for shopping, and dining. There are many other shopping centers in close proximity.
- Briargrove is located near Uptown – one of Houston’s most popular employment and retail centers.
How to buy an owner financed home in Briargrove
Buying a home in Briargrove can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Briargrove or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77057?