Briarcroft, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
A community of about 300 single family homes, Briarcroft is a popular residential area among wealthy buyers for a verity of reasons including luxury and vintage homes, greenery, suburban vibe, easy accessibility via many main road and freeways, plenty of family-friendly amenities, and award-winning schools. You will find about 15-25 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The median listing price is $900,000. The market is very competitive due to the lack of inventory, so you must be financially prepared if you are looking to buy a home in this beautiful community.
If you are looking to buy a home in Briarcroft, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Briarcroft and nearby areas (77056 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Briarcroft real estate market (77056)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Briarcroft:
- Briarcroft is a small community of nearly 300 single-family homes. The median listing price is $900,000; however you can find a beautiful single-family home for $750,000 or less.
- Briarcroft is easily accessible via San Felipe Street and Westheimer Road. US 59 (Southwest Freeway), Loop 610, and I-10 (Katy Freeway).
- Briargrove Elementary School, Grady Middle School and Lee High School are some of the top-rated schools that serve the community.
- You will find about 15-20 homes listed for sale here most week. As per the National Association of Realtors, the neighborhood is a buyer’s market currently. It means that you can avoid getting into bidding wars – a huge advantage if you are struggling with credit.
- The community features mansion-style homes sitting on large lots – showcasing beautiful landscaping and mature trees.
- There are plenty of shops, restaurants, diners, bars, entertainment centers, parks, playgrounds, and sports centers.
- The community features an active Homeowners Association, which is responsible for ensuring compliance with deed restrictions and building codes. For this reason, the area has preserved its original look and feel.
How to buy an owner financed home in Briarcroft
Buying a home in Briarcroft can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Briarcroft or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77056?
Contact us today!