Briar Forest, Houston TX ‘owner-financed’ & rent-to-own homes
Home to nearly 40,000 residents from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Briar Forest has become a desirable housing market among families and professionals, and for good reasons. Briar Forest features top-rated schools. It is situated in close proximity to other high-end residences such as The Memorial Villages, Piney Point Village, and Tanglewood. Public green spaces, high walkability score, tree-lined streets, proximity to the Energy Corridor, and a wide variety of affordable homes are some of the features that make Briar Forest a popular area. The median listing price ranges from $250,000 to $300,000. You will find 150-200 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
If you are looking to buy a home in Briar Forest, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Briar Forest and nearby areas (77042 & 77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Bammel Forest real estate market (77042 & 77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Briar Forest:
- You will love the suburban vibe. The area is nearly 18 miles from Downtown Houston (within 25 minutes by car), but it offers easy access to all urban amenities.
- There are plenty of parks, playgrounds, and public green spaces in Briar Forest.
- Briar Forest homes are zoned to top-rated schools. Walnut Bend Elementary, Rummel Creek Elementary, Memorial Middle, Westwide High, and Stratford High are some of the most notable schools situated in close proximity.
- You will find grocery stores within walking distance. Briar Forest is a dog-friendly neighborhood. The area features tree-lined and pedestrian-friendly streets and gated communities.
- Prominent business centers are in close proximity. Energy Corridor is within 10 minutes, and Galleria within 15 minutes. Downtown and Texas Medical Center are also easily accessible (within 30 minutes). For this reason, Briar Forest is very popular among professionals.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Briar Forest
How to buy an owner financed home with no credit check in Briar Forest
Buying a home in Briar Forest can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Briar Forest or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying a home in 77042 & 77077?
Post a Comment