Boulevard Oaks, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Beautiful greenery, and vintage homes sitting on large lots make Boulevard Oaks stand out from other neighborhoods. Boulevard Oaks is one of the most expensive and exclusive housing markets in Houston with a median listing price of nearly $650,000. The area’s development has happened in a planned manner due to several deed restrictions. Close proximity to Rice University, Inner Loop location, and easy accessibility are some other features that make Boulevard Oaks a desirable destination for families.
If you are planning to buy a home in Boulevard Oaks, you should be financially prepared as the market is competitive. If you are unable to obtain a traditional mortgage due to foreign nationality, poor credit or for any other reason, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home of your choice in this neighborhood. As long as you can put a minimum of 15%-20% down, you can obtain owner financing with no credit check or income verification. You can pay off the loan in 30 years. You don’t have to worry about pre-payment penalties or balloon payments.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Boulevard Oaks (77098, 77005, 77006). You can buy any of these homes with owner financing. We will also discuss various features that make Boulevard Oaks a desirable housing market:
Why to buy an owner financed home in Boulevard Oaks
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in this neighborhood:
- You will find a lot of vintage homes in this neighborhood. The beautiful architecture is one of the best features of properties here.
- You will love the greenery. The tree-lined streets, sidewalks, big-sized lots and parks make you feel like you are living close to the nature.
- The area has four top-rated schools including Falcon Pass Elementary School, Space Center Int, and Clear Lake High School.
- The area is easily accessible and in close proximity to Houston’s most popular landmarks such as Texas Medical Center, The Museum of Fine Arts, Rice Village, Children’s Museum, Hermann Park, and Houston Zoo. Houston downtown is located a few minutes’ drive away. Connectivity with Southwest Freeway, Bissonnet Street, Shepherd Drive, Kirby Drive, Montrose Boulevard and many other main roads make Boulevard Oaks extremely accessible.
- The neighborhood features many family-friendly amenities such as playgrounds, community center, pool, and parks.
How to buy an owner financed home in Boulevard Oaks
Many different types of owner financing are available in the market; however, most come with a very high interest rate, balloon payments and pre-payment penalty. Besides, you can’t buy any home of your choice. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn how to get owner financing with none of these conditions on any home of your choice.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77098, 77005, 77006?
Get in touch with today to learn how we can help.
Post a Comment