Boerne, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Just a little over 30 miles north of downtown San Antonio lies the quiet yet vibrant city of Boerne (pronounced as “Bernie). The city is known for its rich culture, beautiful towering trees, and excellent amenities that provide all comforts of modern urban living. It’s one of the most sought-after housing markets in South-Central Texas because of its family-friendly vibe and strong commercial development. New Braunfels and San Marcos are just an hour away from Boerne.
If you’re struggling to secure a conventional mortgage, buying a home of your choice with alternative no-credit-check financing arrangements such as rent-to-own will be far more costly and challenging. A unique third-party owner financing in Boerne or anywhere around the 78006 or 78015 zip code areas may be your best option in this situation. This arrangement offers a 30-year amortization period without worrying about balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make you get your dream home in Boerne regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Boerne, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Boerne:
- The Boerne Housing Market has a median listing price of $560,000 but there are more than 500 properties usually listed here with price points ranging from $150,000 to upwards of $1,000,000.
- Cibolo Farm & Nature Center lets locals enjoy quiet moments with local wildlife and scenery, along with creek splashing, trail hiking, and other waterside activities away from all that city buzz.
- The Boerne City Park offers outdoor recreational activities including picnics as well as catch-and-release fishing. It’s also animal-friendly so pets are welcome.
- Boerne locals enjoy 228 sunny days a year with a little over 34 inches of rainfall and a little less than an inch of snow. Summers can be hot and humid but there are more than enough venues to cool off.
- While it’s not a golf course community, the city has 3 golf courses – Buckhorn, La Cantera Hill Country Resort, and Tapatio Springs Hills Country Club. These golf courses offer world-class putting experiences for all kinds of golfers.
- The city’s rich German heritage and vibrant history are kept alive in creatively different ways through its collection of museums such as Kuhlmann King Historical Complex, Old Jail Museum, and Free DIY Historic Walking Tour.
- Nearby Cibolo holds a weekly Farmers Market for everyone to enjoy fresh, handmade, or homemade specialties without traveling that far.
- There are a host of venues all around town to enjoy a bit of everything from shopping and dining to parties and nightcaps.
- Boerne is home to several award-winning schools such as Kendall Elementary, Boerne Middle, and Boerne – Samuel V. Champion High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Boerne
Credit-challenged homebuyers can leverage third-party owner financing to get the home of their choice in the Boerne housing market. This arrangement not only gives you the flexibility to choose from any property in the area, but you also get a 30-year amortization period without the need for income verifications or credit checks.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment