Behrens Ranch, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
What was once a popular ranch site is now a master-planned community of more than 900 properties offering stunning views of Texas Hill Country. This family-friendly neighborhood, while modern in most aspects, has preserved its original feel with public green spaces and beautifully-landscaped lawns. It is also popular for its premier location, offering a convenient commute to major areas such as downtown Austin, downtown Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, and Georgetown.
Lender-approval could pose a challenge for those homebuyers with poor credit scores and unverifiable income. Before exploring no-credit-check arrangements such as rent-to-own, you can consider exploring a unique third-party owner financing program in Behrens Ranch and the rest of the 78681 zip code area. It offers the same benefits as conventional loans do include a 30- year amortization period and access to all available single-family properties in the market, as long as they’re in a loanable condition.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Behrens Ranch regardless of your credit situation.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Behrens Ranch, TX (78681)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Behrens Ranch:
- Behrens Ranch offers stunning ranch-style homes in the Greater Austin area. Prices range from $550,000-$1,300,000.
- The 48% year-over-year increase in property values along with a 2.25% property tax rate means that owning a home here can be a good investment in the long run.
- Major tech companies such as Dell, National Instruments, Samsung, and Apple along with the rest of downtown Round Rock are all accessible in 15 minutes or less.
- The neighborhood’s convenient location also offers quick, easy access to other locales such as downtown Austin, Leander, Cedar Park, and Georgetown.
- Behrens Ranch offers a host of amenities for residents to enjoy. These include a clubhouse, massive community pool, water recreation area, nature trails, covered pavilion, and tennis courts.
- Behrens Ranch is served by several highly-rated schools including Cactus Ranch Elementary, James Garland Walsh Middle, and Round Rock High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Behrens Ranch, TX (78681)
If you’re looking for a no-credit-check alternative in Behrens Ranch, third-party owner-financing offers a 30-year amortization period with fixed monthly payments. It also reports monthly payments to major credit bureaus, allowing buyers to rebuild their credit score over time and refinance through a conventional lender. Unlike rent-to-own, this arrangement offers immediate homeownership while giving you the flexibility to choose from any single-family home listed on the market, as long as it's in a loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!