Behrens Ranch, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
What was once a popular ranch site is now a master-planned community of more than 900 properties offering stunning views of Texas Hill Country. This family-friendly neighborhood, while modern in most aspects, has preserved its original feel with public green spaces and beautifully-landscaped lawns. It is also popular for its premier location, offering a convenient commute to major areas such as downtown Austin, downtown Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, and Georgetown.
Lender-approval could pose a challenge for those homebuyers with poor credit scores and unverifiable income. Before exploring no-credit-check arrangements such as rent-to-own, you can consider exploring a unique third-party owner financing program in Behrens Ranch and the rest of the 78681 zip code area. It offers the same benefits as conventional loans do include a 30- year amortization period and access to all available single-family properties in the market, as long as they’re in a loanable condition.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Behrens Ranch regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Behrens Ranch, TX (78681)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Behrens Ranch:
- Behrens Ranch offers stunning ranch-style homes in the Greater Austin area. Prices range from $550,000-$1,300,000.
- The 48% year-over-year increase in property values along with a 2.25% property tax rate means that owning a home here can be a good investment in the long run.
- Major tech companies such as Dell, National Instruments, Samsung, and Apple along with the rest of downtown Round Rock are all accessible in 15 minutes or less.
- The neighborhood’s convenient location also offers quick, easy access to other locales such as downtown Austin, Leander, Cedar Park, and Georgetown.
- Behrens Ranch offers a host of amenities for residents to enjoy. These include a clubhouse, massive community pool, water recreation area, nature trails, covered pavilion, and tennis courts.
- Behrens Ranch is served by several highly-rated schools including Cactus Ranch Elementary, James Garland Walsh Middle, and Round Rock High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Behrens Ranch, TX (78681)
If you’re looking for a no-credit-check alternative in Behrens Ranch, third-party owner-financing offers a 30-year amortization period with fixed monthly payments. It also reports monthly payments to major credit bureaus, allowing buyers to rebuild their credit score over time and refinance through a conventional lender. Unlike rent-to-own, this arrangement offers immediate homeownership while giving you the flexibility to choose from any single-family home listed on the market, as long as it's in a loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!