Bee Cave, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Bee Cave has gained popularity for being a people-friendly city with the laid-back vibe of a small town. Just like the neighboring suburbs of Steiner Ranch, Barton Creek, and The Hills, its proximity to downtown Austin makes it ideal for professionals. The city started as a family retreat away from the hustle and bustle of Austin. It has managed to retain this reputation, but due to the growing population and fast development, it was certified as an urban area in 1987. Today, it's become one of the most affluent Austin suburbs with homes having an average median listing price of $925,000.
Credit-challenged home buyers shopping for a home in the Bee Cave area struggle to qualify for a mortgage. While exploring no-credit-check loans such as rent-to-own, they come to know about the drawbacks of these alternative financing methods. If you are in a similar situation, you can rather explore third-party seller financing that enables you to buy any home of your choice in Bee Cave or anywhere around the 78738 zip code area without going through rigorous income verifications.
In this guide, you explore all the homes listed for sale in Bee Cave and learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Bee Cave, TX (78738)?
The following Bee Cave real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $925,000; the 23% year-over-year appreciation means it's a good investment for the long run.
- Although properties come at a hefty price, Bee Cave remains a hot market with only 10 homes listed on the market on average most weeks.
- Bee Cave is home to diverse specialty and retail shops including the famous hill country galleria which houses some of the major brand name stores recognized worldwide.
- The city also serves the best local coffee through its specialty cafes such as Runaway Luna Coffee House and Greater Goods Coffe Roasting Co.
- The weekly Lone Star Farmers Market also offers some of Austin's finest local produce and artisan food.
- There are no shortages of fun things to do with the Bee Cave Sculpture Park, Austin Zoo, and City of Bee Cave Central Park offering near-endless recreation options.
- Bee Cave is home to some of the most highly-rated public schools including Lakeway Elementary, Bee Cave Elementary, Hudson Bend Middle, and Lake Travis High School.
Most Popular Bee Cave Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Tucked in Bee Cave's side of the picturesque Texas Hill Country, Residents of this welcoming neighborhood get to enjoy living in spacious homes built as recently as 2015. Though a developed area, Bella Colinas has managed to keep its pristine landscape for everyone to appreciate and enjoy.
Homestead's location behind a low water crossing gives it a distinctly refreshing feel that can only be felt in the town. Being an equestrian neighborhood, hiking and horseback riding are part of the local culture. The neighborhood also upholds its strong sense of community through annual festivals such as the old-fashioned chili cookoff.
This secure gated community just a few miles west of Austin offers custom homes sitting on larger lots. The luxurious feel is complemented by the refreshing breeze from the nearby Barton Creek giving residents a rare blend of suburban vibe on the Hill Side Country.
More Zip Code Areas around Bee Cave to Buy Owner-Financed Homes
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Bee Cave (78738)
When applying for a mortgage, banks and other lending institutions normally check your credit and other documents to ensure that you have the means to take part in a long-term financial commitment such as homebuying. But not all borrowers have a stellar credit score and as such, resort to alternative financing methods such as rent to own which limit the choices of homes available. Owner financing on the other hand stands out as it offers immediate ownership of your Bee Cave home. It also offers 30-year amortization periods without having to go through complex processes as a conventional loan application would.