Bayou Woods, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
One of the most expensive residential areas in Houston, Bayou Woods is a popular housing market for several reasons including its close proximity to Memorial Villages and other landmarks such as Memorial Park, and Galleria, excellent family-friendly amenities, mansion-style vintage homes sitting on large lots (measuring up to 110,000 square feet), and top-rated schools. Most homes in the area are listed for $3M or more. You will find only 3-4 homes listed for sale most weeks here, so if you are looking to buy one in this beautiful community, you need to be financially prepared.
If you are looking to buy a home in Bayou Woods, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Bayou Woods and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Bayou Woods real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Bayou Woods:
- Bayou Woods is located about 5 miles from Downtown Houston.
- The lot sizes range from 25,000 square feet to 110,000 square feet.
- The community features mansion-style vintage homes.
- Bayou Woods is accessible via Loop 610 and Interstate 10.
- It’s located in close proximity to Memorial Villages – home to some of the most expensive properties in Texas.
- Its proximity to Memorial Park gives the residents easy access to entertainment and sports activities including hike and bike trails and a golf course.
- Bayou Woods homes are served by top-rated schools including Hunters Creek Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School, and Memorial High School.
How to buy an owner financed home in Bayou Woods
Buying a home Bayou Woods can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Bayou Woods or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?