Bartonville, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Those looking to get away from the city and fancy living in an affluent and luxurious home should consider the Bartonville suburban area. The median listing home price is $1,500,000. Homes here sit on bigger lots than those found in other nearby residential areas such as Double Oak, Flower Mound, or Corinth. You will find about 15-20 homes listed for sale here with an average DOM (Days on Market) of 40 days. It’s one of the most exclusive residential markets in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area.
Aspiring homebuyers who are not able to secure a mortgage due to foreign nationality, self-employment, bad credit, or any other reason usually turn to rent-to-own financing as the next best option. But this option doesn’t provide immediate homeownership and comes with stringent requirements such as balloon payments and high interest rates. A third-party owner financing is a better alternative as it allows you to buy any home listed on the Bartonville housing market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Bartonville. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Bartonville, TX?
The following Bartonville real estate market overview will help you decide if this residential area is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- Bartonville is one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the Denton County with larger homes sitting on spacious lots. The median listing price hovers around $1,500,000.
- Being one of the more upscale suburbs in the DFW Metropolitan Area, Lakeside offers recreational golfing activities in the Lantana Golf Club and Tour 18 Dallas.
- Residents get to enjoy a rich and diverse dining scene through restaurants such as Tokyo Samurai Hibachi & Sushi, Golden Egg Café, Marty B’s, Cristina’s Fine Mexican Restaurant, Hillside Fine Grill, Palermo Italian Café, Prime Farm to Table, and Grapes to Wine.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can also find plenty of activities to enjoy in Mendenhall Park Public Boat Launch, Luthy Botanical Garden, Giant Oak Park, Alpha Park, and Presley’s Outdoors.
- Students receive top-notch education in schools such as Hilltop Elementary School, Montgomery Elementary School, Harpool Middle School, Argyle Middle School, Argyle High School, and Guyer High School
Best Places to Live Near Bartonville
Purchasing No-Credit Check homes in Bartonville
Rent-to-own in Bartonville is usually the next option aspiring homebuyers turn to whenever they get denied a home loan. But this alternative does not guarantee immediate homeownership and it often limits your housing inventory options. If you’re on the market for a single-family home in Bartonville or anywhere in Texas, owner financing is a more flexible alternative as it provides access to any residential property in a loanable condition listed on the market. Get in touch with us today to learn more!