Balch Springs, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
The inventory of rent-to-own homes in Balch Spring – a small town in Dallas County – is limited. Most properties are sold through conventional financing. So, if you are a home buyer struggling with credit, third-party seller financing can be a good choice as it enables you to buy any single-family home listed on the market for sale in Balch Springs. Owner financing offers several other advantages that usually come with a bank loan.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Balch Springs. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated August 4, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Balch Springs, TX?
The following Balch Springs real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $160K.
- There are 30-40 homes available for sale that stay on the market for an average of 65 days.
- Balch Springs is about 16 miles east of downtown Dallas and 34 miles southeast of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
- This town is great for families because of the selection of parks and outdoor areas that are safe for children to play in, as well as the low cost of living—which is 9% lower than the national average to be exact.
- Because Balch Springs is quite small, accessibility to amenities around the area is not an issue for the residents. There are grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and schools nearby - pretty much within walking distance.
Balch Springs is a town in Dallas County, Texas. It is a Dallas suburb and part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area. Balch Springs is quiet and calm. The availability of land allows residents to build what they want on their property. The median listing price hovers around $160K. There are 30-40 homes available for sale that stay on the market for an average of 65 days.