Azle, TX owner-financed and rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Azle is a suburban community with a rural quality of life just like Saginaw and Lakeside. It is a desirable area to live in because of its closeness to Fort Worth and as the "Gateway to Eagle Mountain Lake."— Azle is a self-governing city with a council and boards devoted to preserving the community's quality of life. It's 32 minutes away from downtown Fort Worth but Azle locals can easily enjoy shopping and dining spots in the city of White Settlement. The median listing price hovers around $275K; however, the price ranges from $155K to $6.3M. There are 100-200 houses available for sale and they usually stay listed on the market for an average of 80 days, more or less.
Being turned down for a mortgage for buying a home in Azle could be disappointing, but you don’t necessarily have to give up your homeownership dream. If you are concerned about the stringent terms that come with alternative financing methods such as rent-to-own, we can help you learn about third-party owner financing in Azle or anywhere within the 76020 zip code area. It allows you to buy any home of your choice in this beautiful suburban community.
In this guide, you will not only get free access to all the homes listed for sale in Azle, but also learn how to buy any of these with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated February 22, 2024.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Azle, TX (76020)?
The following Azle real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers $275K; however, the price ranges from $155K to $6.3M.
- There are 100-200 houses available for sale and they usually stay listed on the market for an average of 80 days—though this is a metric that changes often.
- Azle, located 14 miles northwest of Fort Worth, has all of the amenities of a major city without sacrificing the charm of a little town. Alliance Airport is 25 miles away, while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is 35 miles away.
- According to the Dallas Business Journal, Azle is one of the safest and fastest-growing communities in North Texas. Azle's crime rate has decreased for the sixth year in a row.
- Azle is a self-governing city with a council and boards devoted to preserving the community's quality of life. It is a true full-service municipality dedicated to serving and caring for its residents.
Most Popular Azle Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Forest Glen on the southwestern end of Azle shares the laid-back rural vibe the city is known for. Fort Worth and other surrounding areas are easily accessible via TX-199 East. It's a wonderful place for outdoor enthusiasts because of its proximity to the famed eagle mountain lake.
Oak Harbor Estates
Manor-style homes in varying designs and lot sizes give Oak Harbor Estates its unique sophisticated charm. Larger lots filled with mature trees give residents a place to sit back, relax, & enjoy. It's also right next to Eagle Mountain Lake for everyone to enjoy the gentle feel of freshwater.
Snug Harbor Village
This quiet community may not be as big as its neighbors in the greater Azle area. Snug Harbor Village compensates its lack in size with the unique privilege of having most properties sitting by the shores of Eagle Mountain Lake. Families wishing to relocate in the area have a broad range of home options that come in different styles and time periods.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Azle
Buying No-Credit-Check Homes in Azle (76020)
With owner financing, you don’t need to worry about pre-payment penalties, balloon payments, credit, income verification, and a limited inventory of homes. This in fact helps you build credit so that you can refinance your home purchase in Azle with a conventional mortgage any time you want. Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us today!