Argyle, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
The small city of Argyle is home to many corporate executives or entrepreneurs. Like the neighboring residential areas of Lantana, Double Oak, and Roanoke, Argyle has a high rate of owner-occupied properties with a median listing price of $600,000. Despite the relatively high median listing home price, most homes here spend an average of just 35-40 days on the market.
Most loans get denied due to poor credit scores, inconsistent monthly income, or foreign citizenship. More often than not, homebuyers turn to rent-to-own without knowing that these alternatives have many limitations. You may consider a third-party owner financing that allows you to buy any single-family home in Argyle or anywhere in Texas as per your budget and preferences. There are no credit or income inquiries.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Argyle in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Argyle
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Argyle, TX?
The following Argyle real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The Argyle housing market has an average of 400 homes listed for sale most weeks with a median listing price of $600,000. Homes here spend just 35 days on the market on average.
- Most of the homes here are owner-occupied.
- The booming job market offers career opportunities in a diverse range of industries. Including technology and engineering.
- While the suburban feel offers a laid-back lifestyle, several attractions here include a mix of active and artsy including museums, art galleries, shooting ranges, and outdoor adventures.
- Argyle is just half an hour away from the DFW Metropolitan Area and since it’s a small city, most residents visit business districts and commercial centers by car.
- Schools in the area include Hilltop Elementary School, Mountain View Elementary School, Argyle Middle School, and Argyle High School.
Popular areas to buy a home near Argyle
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in Argyle
Owner financing works like a conventional mortgage. It enables you to buy any home listed on the market as long as it’s in a loanable condition. You don’t need to go through credit or income inquiries. It’s payable in up to 30 years and monthly payments are reported to major credit bureaus, allowing you to rebuild your credit score over time. Get in touch with us to learn more.