Aqua Verde, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
A few miles northwest of downtown Austin is the peaceful neighborhood of Aqua Verde. Like the lakeside suburbs of Volente and Lago Vista, Aqua Verde locals enjoy a verdant landscape that becomes more rejuvenating by the breeze of freshwater. Homebuyers in the Aqua Verde housing market have access to a mix of vintage and recently-constructed homes that feature modern architecture. Aqua Verde is one of the most close-knit communities with convenient access to Metro Austin.
The median listing price for Aqua Verde properties stays within the $750,000 mark. But since conventional loans are the most common form of financing, credit-challenged homebuyers as well as those with unverifiable income struggle with mortgage approvals mainly because of poor credit scores. No-credit-check alternatives such as third-party owner financing can help homebuyers get the home of their choice in Aqua Verde and the rest of the 78746 zip code area without the stringent requirements.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home here a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Aqua Verde, TX (78746)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Aqua Verde:
- Aqua Verde is considered one of the most valuable housing markets in Central Texas with a median listing price of $750,000.
- Being on the Colorado Riverbanks offers residents near-exclusive access to some of the refreshing greenery surrounding the river. Plus, several homes also get majestic views of the waterfront.
- The eclectic blend of established vintage homes and newly-constructed properties offers broader options that can suit the different tastes, needs, and preferences of different homebuyers.
- The nearby Austin Country Club offers a host of amenities and recreational activities including swimming, tennis, luxury dining, and fitness facilities on top of its 18-hole championship golf course.
- Aqua Verde is just a couple of miles away from Davenport Village for a quick run at its specialty shops and scrumptious local eateries. The Barton Creek Square Mall is also easily accessible for some luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Aqua Verde Students get to learn from some of the top-tier schools within the Eanes ISD including Bridge Point Elementary, Hill Country Middle, and Westlake High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Aqua Verde (78746)
If you’re in the market looking for a home in Aqua Verde, stellar credit history is required to get approved for a conventional loan. As for self-employed buyers, foreign nationals, and credit-challenged borrowers, rent-to-own arrangements are the most common alternative but these arrangements limit the options for homebuyers. Owner financing, on the other hand, allows you to buy any home of your choice with a 30-year amortization period, fixed monthly payments, and the opportunity to rebuild credit over time.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!