Allen, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Allen features a unique history and culture. The city’s perfectly balanced environment and superior amenities have been recognized nationally. The city was ranked as the #2 Best Place to Live in the Country by MONEY Magazine. The median listing price hovers around $400K; however, you will be able to find budget-friendly options for as low as $180K from the inventory of about 200-300 homes available for sale in Allen most weeks. Although you may end up competing with other homebuyers for similarly affordable options, we believe you will have a wide selection of homes to choose from. You’ll need to act fast as the listings usually last just 30 or fewer days on the market.
If you are planning to buy a home in Allen, but can’t qualify for a conventional mortgage, we can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing program. You are not constrained by a limited inventory of homes because you can buy any single-family residential property listed on the market for sale.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Allen. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Allen, TX?
The following Allen real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is $400K; however, you will be able to find a single-family home listed for $180K.
- There are 200-300 homes for sale that stay on the market for over 30 days. Though the number of days is a metric that changes often, you will still have enough time to look through the selection of homes until you find one most suitable for you.
- The city features unique destinations and recognizable landmarks that you can visit like the Old Stone Dam. Built-in 1874, it was used as a locomotive watering station. You can explore the dam if you happen to be in the same way as Allen Station Park.
- Allen is one of the 3 safest cities with populations over 100,000—the number of low crime rates is even more impressive.
- Since it is located 15 minutes north of Dallas, the chances of greater shopping and job opportunities are just within reach—or if you just want to have a change of sight and browse through different amenities.
- Allen is ranked the 75th in a survey for the nation’s Top 100 wealthiest communities. This report was based on 420 US cities with populations above 75,000.
- The city is most notable to its residents for being a suitable environment for starting a family because it provides high-quality education, a thriving arts and culture scene, exciting outdoor activities, award-winning parks, and fun family-friendly events.
- Allen is perfect for artists and culture lovers of all sorts. The Allen Arts Alliance includes dance by the Allen Civic Ballet to the theater by Allen’s Community Theatre.
- This city is in Collin County and has a population of over 100,000.
How to buy a no credit check home with owner financing in Allen, TX
Allen has been consistently ranked on “best places to move” lists; attracting visitors and potential residents for its excellent schools, amazing job opportunities, unique destinations, and a myriad of places to have fun with the family.
Not being able to qualify for a conventional home loan due to non-verifiable income, poor credit, self-employment, foreign nationality or any other such reason may cause you to search for a no credit check home in Allen, TX. While many programs offer this option, the unique third-party seller financing enables you to buy any home of your choice with no credit check in Allen. Other features include:
- No income verification
- No pre-payment penalty (refinance with a conventional lender any time you want)
- No balloon payments
- Fixed monthly payments
- Fixed interest rate
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!