Abilene, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Once a stock shipping point at the original end of Chisholm Trail, Abilene has grown to become one of West Texas’ most decorated cities. Part of its charm is the historic downtown area, which is lined with quaint shops and dining destinations but families settling in the area are more attracted to the city’s highly-recognized educational system.
Abilene is fast becoming one of the most coveted suburbs outside major Texas cities like Houston, Austin, and Dallas. While it’s one of the most affordable housing markets in the state that has an average home price of $265,000, not every homebuyer in the area is able to qualify for a conventional loan. But it’s not reason to opt for rent-to-own arrangements yet since our unique owner-financing program can help credit-challenged buyers get the home of their choice in Abilene without credit checks or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make you get your dream home in Abilene regardless of your credit situation:
NTREIS data last updated June 8, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Abilene, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Abilene:
- The median listing price for a single-family home in Live Oak hovers anywhere around $265,00.
- Usually, there are close to 800 homes listed for sale in Abilene and they come in different styles, floor plans, and sizes. This means that home buyers have plenty of options when shopping for a home here.
- Abilene’s revitalized downtown district offers diverse recreational options and a strong job market that contributes to its thriving economy.
- Abilene has a 140,000-strong workforce offering $7 billion in gross domestic output through several key industries including manufacturing, technology, and healthcare.
- For a developed city with a strong commercial presence, Abilene offers a cost of living that’s way below the Texas state average.
- It may not characterize a midsized city in west Texas but Abilene boasts a progressive arts scene that features everything from poetry slams to broadway musical performances.
- The city is home to some of the most highly-rated public schools including Wylie Elementary, Wylie Middle, and The Academy for Technology Engineering.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Abilene
Getting a home in Live Oak is not as difficult as you may think, but it’s important to take note that the alternative financing method you choose doesn’t put you in a tight financial situation. Owner financing, in this regard, offers benefits most bank-approved buyers enjoy such as 30-year amortization and fixed interest rates. It’s different from rent-to-own since this arrangement gives buyers the flexibility to find the home of their choice in Abilene or anywhere around the greater San Antonio metro area without the stringent requirements.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment