77546, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
If you find the hustle & bustle of city living to be a bit too much, 77546 in Friendswood, TX may be a great place to call your new home. Excellent neighborhoods with amazing housing, quality education, and its esteemed regard for traditional values make the zip code area an eye-catcher for families and first time home-buyers. A single-family home can cost anywhere between $150,000 - $300,000 and a home in this price range stays listed on the buyers’ market for an average of 50 days.
Now just because you got turned down by banks for a conventional housing loan doesn’t mean you can no longer purchase a home in the 77546-zip code area. And no, getting rent-to-own homes is not the only option. This type of financing arrangement does not guarantee immediate ownership. A unique third-party financing program enables you to take the first step of owning your dream home without credit requirements. Just a reasonably large down payment can help you buy any home of your choice with owner financing in 77546.
In this guide, we’ll show you what you need to know to buy your dream home in 77357 while giving you an option on how to finance it without the usual requirements.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77546?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77546:
- A great combination of natural trails, beautiful parks, along with scenic landscapes and recreational facilities make 77532 attractive for families big or small.
- The housing market is competitive with an average median listing home price of $264,000 but it’s easy to purchase a home if you’re budget is within the $150,000-$200,000 range.
- The average income per household a year is about $100,000 and the low cost of living makes it more attractive even for the minimum hourly wage earners.
- The 77532-zip code area has a prolific business-friendly environment with the right balance of commercial structures, office buildings, and retail outlets. Plus, urban development projects are always in the works without disrupting the lush greeneries and open spaces.
- The superior educational system boasts 16 public schools rated great or higher by GreatSchools while there are also 5 choices for private and charter schools for those who prefer to send their children to such learning institutions.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77546
Struggling to purchase your dream home due to poor credit history, citizenship, or self-employment? We can help you learn about third-party financing program in 77456. You won’t have to worry about credit inquiries or income verifications, all you need is to arrange for a reasonably large down payment.
Set an Appointment with us today to Learn More.