77506, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
High housing affordability, an abundance of well-planned communities, and proximity to key commercial hubs make 77506 a popular housing market for families as well as professionals. The median listing home price is about $180,000. You will find about 30 homes listed on the market for sale most weeks. The average days on the market for homes (DOM) are less than 40 days.
A unique third-party owner financing has become a popular option for homebuyers in the 77506-zip code area. It’s different from conventional financing because there are no credit checks and income verifications. This option also stands out from rent-to-own transactions because it allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice as long as the property is in a loanable condition.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77506. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77506?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77506:
- The zip code area features popular neighborhoods and subdivisions such as Magnolia Court, Whitworth Breezy Side, Walter Williams Court, Inland Harbor, San Jacinto Terrace, Sinco Court, Sunset Terrace, and Red Bluff Terrace, just to name a few.
- The median listing home price of $180,000 makes it one of the more competitive housing markets in Pasadena, TX.
- You will find nearly 30 homes listed for sale here most weeks and these residential properties stay on the market for an average of 35 days.
- Residents also get easy access to quality healthcare through various medical facilities that offer anything from physician referrals and hospital stays to home health services and emergency care.
- This zip code area is home to several top-ranked schools such as Pomeroy Elementary School, Red Bluff Elementary School, Morales Elementary School, Woodland Acres Elementary School, Southmore Intermediate School, Jackson Intermediate School, Deepwater Jr High School, Deer Park High School - North Campus, and Sam Rayburn High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77506
Aspiring homebuyers who struggle with stringent requirements mandated by conventional banks and lending firms usually turn to rent-to-own in 77506. You can, however, explore a unique third-party owner financing method. It allows you to buy the home of your choice in the zip code area or anywhere else in Houston. This option also offers a 30-year amortization period with fixed interest rates and payments are reported to credit bureaus so you get to rebuild your credit over time.