77498, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77498-zip code area that covers parts of Sugar Land is an affordable housing market for budget-conscious families. You will find about 130 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The average DOM (Days on Market) for homes in 40 days, so this zip code area is a competitive housing market. The median listing home price is $300,000.
Banks approve mortgage applications only if you have a high credit score. Those who are denied due to poor credit turn to alternative financing methods such as rent-to-own in 77498. But if you’re in the market for a home and facing credit challenges, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program that enables you to buy the home of your choice regardless of your credit history.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77498 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77498?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77498:
- High housing affordability in the zip code area makes it an attractive destination for families with a modest income.
- The median listing home price is $300,000. You can easily find more budget-friendly options.
- You will find about 130 homes listed on the market for sale most weeks.
- This particular zip code area in The Sugar Land is known for a variety of well-planned communities including Village of Oak Lake, Woodbridge Estates, Sugar Grove, Kingsbridge Estates, Covington West, Riverway Estates, The Estates of Oyster Creek, and Stratford Park Village, just to name a few.
- The zip code area has several open green spaces for recreation including Cullinan Park, Duhacsec Park, and Eldridge Park.
- The area is also home to the Global Select at Sugar Land Regional Airport.
- It’s less than 60 minutes away from downtown Houston (via US90 - ALT E).
- Most of the schools serving the zip code area are high-ranking. These include Rita Drabek Elementary School, Barrington Place Elementary School, Oyster Creek Elementary School, Macario Garcia Middle School, Harmony School of Science - High School, Sugar Land Middle School, Stephen F Austin High School, and Harmony School of Science - High School
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77498
Being in the market for a home in 77498 requires financial preparedness. But in case you get denied a mortgage due to inconsistent income, low credit score, self-employment, or foreign citizenship; third-party owner financing can help you realize your dream of homeownership. It offers the same 30-year amortization period with reasonable interest rates.
Set an appointment today to learn more.