77489, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
High housing affordability, family-friendly amenities, and community services, diverse career opportunities, along a bustling shopping and dining scene make 77489 one of the most sought-after housing markets in Houston. You will find about 60-70 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The median listing home price is $200,000. Due to high housing affordability, this zip code area is a highly competitive market with homes staying listed on the market for 40 or fewer days.
Most people apply for a mortgage to finance their home purchase, but if you are facing difficulties in financing, you may be looking for a no-credit-check program in the 77489-zip code area. But before you opt for a rent-to-own home, you should explore a unique third-party owner financing as it offers the flexibility to get any single-family of your choice as long as it’s in a loanable condition. There is no need for income verifications or credit inquiries.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77489-zip code area. It will also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77489?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77489:
- First-time homebuyers on a modest budget can easily afford a single-family home as the median listing home price hovers around $200,000.
- The area covers many popular communities including Hunters Glen, Quail Run, Quail Green, and Quail Green South, Blue Ridge Square, Meadow Crest, Blue Ridge, Bradford Village, Chasewood, Southwest Crossing, and Westbury Village.
- Residents can enjoy the outdoors as the area features many open green spaces including Hunters Glen Park, Buffalo Run Park, Quail Green West Park, Hunters Trail Park, and Roane Park.
- The growing commercial development gives residents diverse choices for career opportunities.
- The zip code area is home to several commercial hubs including McCourt Plaza, Tang City Plaza, and Pike Road Industrial Park.
- It’s also less than 30 minutes from downtown Houston, Museum District, Texas Medical Center, and The Galleria,
- The zip code area is zoned to several high-ranking schools such as Bell Elementary School, Briargate Elementary School, Edgar Glover Jr Elementary School, Quail Valley Middle School, and Lawrence E. Elkins High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77489
Owner financing allows you to buy the home of your choice in 77489 even if you have been repeatedly denied a mortgage due to your credit situation. This alternative stands out because it offers an amortization period of up to 30 years with reasonable interest rates. Set an appointment with us today to learn more.