77477, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Thriving commercial development, diversity, and high housing affordability make 77477 a desirable destination for families as well as professionals. The median listing price is $260,000. Since homes are affordable, the market is competitive with homes staying listed for just 40-45 days on average.
If you’re looking to get a home in the zip code area but repeatedly get denied a mortgage due to unstable income, poor credit, or foreign citizenship, you can explore a unique third-party owner financing. Unlike rent-to-own and other alternative financing programs, it allows you to buy the home of your choice in 77477.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77477 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77477?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77477:
- The median listing home price of $260,000 makes homes affordable.
- Some of the well-planned neighborhoods in the area include Greenbriar Southwest, South Meadows, Colony Lake Estates, Lakeview Subdivision, Meadowglen, Arcott Place, and Kings Way.
- There are plenty of public green spaces where residents can enjoy various outdoor activities. These include the Vacarro Manor Park, Gordon Fountain Lake Park, First Street Park, and the massive Stafford City Park, including a basketball court, baseball and softball fields, picnic facilities, and a playground.
- Residents can enjoy shopping and dining at Parc Plaza, Corporate Exchange Business Park, The Fountains, Lake Shopping Center, and Southwest Techniplex.
- 77477 is home to several high-ranking schools like Arrow Academy - Liberation Academy, Bell Elementary School, Meadows Elementary School, Dulles Middle School, Holub Middle School, Stafford Middle School, and Dulles High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77477
Owner financing in 77477 can help you realize your dream of homeownership regardless of your credit situation. Provided that you can arrange for a reasonably large down payment, you can buy any home of your choice. You make fixed monthly payments over a 30-year period. It requires no credit inquiries or income verification. It also allows you to refinance with a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.
Set an appointment today to learn more.