77449, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Affordable housing, a large selection of homes and neighborhoods, and top-ranked schools are some of the features that make 77449 a popular housing market for families. The median listing home price is $245,000 which makes it affordable for budget-conscious families. The area is known for diverse residential properties that range from small-sized 1-bed, 1-bath houses to larger 7-bed, 4-bath homes. There is an average of 550 residences listed for sale here most weeks. Despite the large inventory of homes, the market is competitive as homes stay on the market for an average of 40 days.
Homebuyers shopping for a home in the zip-code area need a good credit score and verifiable income to qualify for a mortgage. But for entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals struggle to get approved. If you are in a similar situation or facing credit challenges for any reason, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program. It stands out from rent-to-own options because homebuyers can get any home of their choice, provided the property is in a loanable condition.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77449-zip code area. It will also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77449?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77449:
- It’s one of the most competitive markets, but you can easily find a single-family home listed for $245,000 or less.
- The popular neighborhoods in this zip code area include Bear Creek Meadows, Lakes of Autumn Run, Settlers Village, Estates of Highland Creek, Windstone Colony, Cypress Meadows, Westland Creek Village, and Williamsburg Settlements, just to name a few.
- An average of 550 homes is available for sale most weeks. Homes stay for 45 or fewer days on the market.
- The Energy Corridor is just 20 minutes away (via North Mason Road and I-10 East), Sugar land is 30 minutes (via TX-99 and TX-99 S), While downtown is less than 60 minutes (via I-10 East).
- The zip code area is served by several high-ranking schools such as Sundown Elementary School, McFee Elementary School, Jack & Sharon Rhoads Elementary School, Calvin Nelms Middle School, T.H. McDonald Junior High School, Paetow High School, and Calvin Nelms High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77449
Rent-to-own offers a limited inventory of homes while owner financing enables you to buy the home of your choice as long as it’s in a loanable condition. This financing offers a 30-year amortization period and allows you to refinance with a conventional lender (no pre-payment penalties). Learn more about owner financing by setting an appointment with us today.