77401, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
The upscale residences make the 77401-zip code are one of the most expensive housing markets in the Houston-Sugarland-Baytown area. Most homes here sit on spacious open lots. Its close proximity to major business hubs and commercial development makes it a sought-after area among executives and professionals. You will find about 200 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The average DOM (days on market) is 75 days. The median listing price is $950,000.
A stellar credit score and financial preparedness are crucial if you are looking to buy a home in 77401 with a conventional mortgage. However, if you are unable to qualify due to self-employment, foreign citizenship, or imperfect credit, we can help you learn about a unique owner financing program. You can buy with no credit check. You can also choose any home of your choice listed for sale here – even a brand new home.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77401. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77401?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77401:
- The area features upscale residential properties. It has a suburban vibe with well-maintained parks and plenty of open green spaces.
- The median listing home price is $950,000.
- You will find about 200 homes listed for sale here most weeks that stay on the market for an average of 75 days.
- It’s strategically located near major business and commercial hubs such as downtown Houston (30 mins via I-610 South), Texas Medical Center (16 minutes via I-610 South), West University Place (9 minutes via Bellaire Boulevard and Edloe), The Galleria (16 minutes via I-610 North), and the Museum District (20 minutes via I-610 S).
- There are several top-ranked schools in the zip code area including Horn Elementary School, Condit Elementary School, Lovett Elementary School, Pin Oak Middle School, Bellaire High School, and Challenge Early College High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77401
Getting the home of your choice in 77401 is possible with a unique owner-financing program. Unlike rent-to-own, it gives you the freedom to choose any residential property (as long as it’s in a loanable condition). Simply arrange for a sizeable down payment and you can realize your dream of homeownership without going through stringent requirements.
Set an appointment with us today.
Post a Comment