77396, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
First-time home buyers, particularly families, love 77396 as the zip code area offers diversity, lower costs of living, and an excellent balance of rural charm and urban amenities. This zip code area is considered one of the most competitive in Houston. You will find about 200 residential properties listed on the market most weeks. The average DOM (days on market) is about 45 days. Homes here range from medium to large in size, so there are plenty of options for budget-conscious buyers. You can easily find a single-family home listed for $265,000 or less.
You need to be financially prepared to qualify for a conventional home loan. If you are not able to, a unique third-party owner financing can help you overcome credit challenges and realize your dream of homeownership. It stands out from more popular alternatives such as rent-to-own because it allows you to you buy any residential property, provided that it’s a single-family home in a loanable condition.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77396-zip code area. It will also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77396?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77396:
- The area covers many popular communities including North Belt Forest, North Belt Forest, Classic Pines Estates, Deer Trails, Windmill Place, Audubon Park, Humble Park, Canyon Gate at Park Lakes, Fall Creek, Oak Knoll Estates, and Timberhills.
- It’s popular among young couples as the zip code area has a 3.2% lower cost of living than the national average.
- An average of 200 homes is available on the market for sale here most weeks.
- The median listing home price is $265,000 that makes it easier for budget-conscious families to find a home on a modest income.
- Residents have easy access to the local business hub - Northbelt Industrial Park.
- It’s just 20 minutes from Downtown and 30 minutes from the Museum District, and 38 minutes from the Galleria (all via I-69).
- The zip code area is home to several quality schools such as Fall Creek Elementary School, Johnson Elementary School, Park Lakes Elementary School, Woodcreek Middle School, and Summer Creek High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77396
Rent-to-own in 77396 doesn’t offer you the freedom to buy the home of your choice. We can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program that allows you to buy any home (in a loanable condition) in the zip code area or anywhere in Houston. It offers a 30-year amortization period. The best part is that there is no need for monthly income statements or credit inquiries. Set an appointment with us today to learn more.