77386, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
Open green spaces, distinct neighborhoods, and access to high-quality education make 77386 one of the most sought-after areas in Houston, especially for young couples and families. The zip code area is still considered part of Spring but its borders the neighboring city of Sugarland. Residential properties here have an average price of $350,000 but there are price-friendly options for families living on a modest income. You will find about 400 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is competitive as most homes are sold within 40 days.
Rent-to-own in 77386 is a popular option for those looking for a no-credit-check home, but it doesn’t guarantee immediate homeownership. You also don’t have the freedom to get the home of your choice. We can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing that helps you buy with no credit inquiries and allows you to choose any single-family home of your choice.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77386. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77386?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77046:
- The zip code area is home to high-ranking schools such as Snyder Elementary School, Kaufman Elementary School, Bradley Elementary School, Birnham Woods Elementary School, York J High School, Oak Ridge High School.
- Residents have access to plenty of open green spaces such as Old Riley Fuzzel Road Preserve, Spring Trails Preserve, Dennis Johnston Park, Spring Creek Greenway, and Marilyn Edgar Park.
- Some of the most popular neighborhoods include Benders Landing, Benders Landing Estates, Canyon Gate at Legends Ranch, Kingwood Glen, Rayford, and Green Oak Park.
- There are more than 400 residential properties available on the market and aspiring home buyers can easily find a single-family home for $350,000 or less.
- Single-family homes here mostly sit on spacious lots with greenery.
- It’s located next to Sugar Land and is just 30 minutes from downtown.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77346
You don’t have to give up on your homeownership dream if you are not able to qualify for a mortgage. We teach aspiring homebuyers how they can leverage a third-party owner financing system to realize their dream of homeownership without worrying about credit checks or income verifications. Our program stands out from most financing options such as rent-to-own because it lets you choose any single-family home as long as it’s in a loanable condition.
Set an appointment with us today.
Post a Comment