77365, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Families and married couples prefer the 7765-zip code area because of a wide selection of neighborhoods featuring houses with spacious lots. The area is zoned to some of the most highly-ranked schools. You will find about 300-350 single-family homes listed on the market most weeks. The median listing home price is $280,000, making it one of the most sought-after markets in Houston-Sugarland-Baytown.
Owner financing is the most suitable option if self-employment, foreign citizenship, or imperfect credit is getting in your way of owning a home. Unlike rent-to-own, it allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice with no credit inquiries and no income verification.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77365-zip code area. It will also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77365?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77365:
- Interstate-69 and Grand Parkway give 77365 easy access to some of Houston’s key business centers and commercial districts. It’s only 30 minutes from downtown Houston, The Galleria, and the Texas Medical Center.
- The zip code area has several parks, recreational spaces, commercial establishments, and retail centers including Houston Wilderness Park, Valley Ranch Town Center, Kings Harbor, Northpark Woods Park, and Cumberland Crossing Park.
- Residents can easily commute to major business hubs in Downtown and The Woodlands.
- Homes are comparatively affordable with an average home price of $280,000.
- Some of the popular neighborhoods in this zip code area include Timberlane Acres and Porter Heights.
- The zip code area is zoned to several high-ranking schools such as Shadow Forest Elementary School, Sorters Mill Elementary School, Robert Crippen Elementary School, Riverwood Middle School, Kingwood Middle School, Woodridge Forest Middle, Kingwood High School, and Infinity Early College High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77365
Mortgage applications are turned down for various reasons, including non-verifiable income, foreign nationality, and poor credit score. If you are in a similar situation, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program. It enables you to buy any single-family home of your choice in the 77365-zip code area without going through credit checks or income inquiries.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.