77338, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Buying your first home? Do you want to buy an affordable home with a large lot? Looking to buy in an area with excellent amenities, a suburban feel, and easy access to downtown Houston? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should definitely consider buying a home in 77338. Covering parts of Humble, 77338 is very popular for public green spaces, affordable homes, and easy access to popular areas such as Spring and the Woodlands. You can easily find a single-family home listed for sale for $200,000 or less.
If your credit situation is holding you back from realizing your homeownership dream, you should know that a unique, third-party owner financing program can help you any home of your choice in 77338 with no credit check or income verification.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in 77338. We will also explain how to buy any of these homes with owner financing:
Why buy an owner financed home in 77338
- Kenswick Meadows, Kenswick Forest, Serenity Estates, Kenswick, Saddle Ridge, Mill Creek, Humble Heights, Amberwood, Cypresswood Point, Cypress Gardens, Foxwood, Saddle Ridge, Mill Creek, Village of Foxbrick, and Bordersville are some of the most popular communities in this zip code area.
- You will find about 150 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Homes are very affordable with a median listing price of $200,000. For this price, you can easily find 2- or 3-bedroom homes sitting on a large lot with mature trees.
- The 77338 area homes are zoned to Aldine Independent School District and Humble Independent School District. Humble Elementary, Jones Elementary, Dunn Elementary, Ross Sterling Middle, The Rhodes, Teague Middle, Quest Early College High, Nimitz High, Humble High are some of the most notable public schools.
- You would love the greenery in many communities. The area features Jesse H. Jones Park and Nature Center. There are many smaller public green spaces.
- Popular Houston areas such as Spring and the Woodland are in close proximity. Drive to Downtown Houston takes less than 25 minutes.
How to buy a no credit check home in 77338
You will want to buy a home with no credit check or income verification if you are not able to qualify for a conventional mortgage.
Unlike other alternative financing programs, third-party owner financing can help you buy any home of your choice regardless of your credit situation. If you are looking for an owner-to-owner or rent-to-own home, third-party owner financing is a far better option.
Interested in learning more about how this program works? Set an appointment today!
Post a Comment