77098, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
The 77098-zip code area is one of the most expensive housing markets in Houston with a median listing price of $700,000. However, budget-conscious buyers can find more affordable options in some communities of the area. You will find about 130-150 homes listed for sale here most weeks with the average DOM (days on market) being 60 days. It’s popular among professionals and executives since it is located very close to downtown Houston, The Galleria, the Museum District, and the Texas Medical Center.
Being financially prepared is very important when buying a home in the 77098-zip code area. If you have been repeatedly denied a mortgage, our real estate training program can help you learn about unique third-party owner financing. It works similar to a conventional mortgage as it allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice unlike other alternatives such as rent-to-own. You can pay off the loan in up to 30 years and if you want to pay early, you don’t need to worry about pre-payment penalties.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77098. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77098?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77098:
- The area is popular among professionals and executives.
- The median listing home price is $700,000 but there are budget-friendly options available.
- Jobseekers have a ton of opportunities to seize as it’s close to some of the most prominent commercial hubs in the city such as Downtown (20 minutes away via I-69), The Galleria (16 minutes via Westheimer Road), The Texas Medical Center (12 minutes via Greenbriar Drive and W Holcombe Boulevard), and the Museum District (12 minutes via Richmond Avenue and Montrose Boulevard).
- The area features many parks including Ervan Chew Dog Park, Levy Park, The Houston Zoo, and Memorial Park.
- Students have access to quality education through Poe Elementary School, Wilson Montessori, Lanier Middle School, Lamar High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77098
Owner financing helps those with non-verifiable monthly income or imperfect credit to buy the home of their choice in 77098. Unlike rent-to-own in 77098, it doesn’t limit your inventory options. If you can arrange for a reasonably large down payment, you can buy with a 30-year amortization period with no balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
Set an appointment with us today.