77096, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77096-zip code area comprises well-planned communities with plenty of newly constructed homes. You will find about 230 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Although homes are comparatively expensive, the market is competitive. Homes stay on the market for an average of 50 days. The zip code area features several family-friendly amenities and is a short drive to the major business hubs.
If you are struggling with credit and can’t qualify for a mortgage, a third-party owner financing program can help you get the home of your choice regardless of your credit situation. Provided that you can arrange for a reasonably large down payment, you can buy a single-family home of your choice in 77096 just like a pre-approved buyer. Other options such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner don’t provide this flexibility.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77096-zip code area and explain how you can buy any homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77096?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77096:
- The zip code area is home to well-developed neighborhoods with newly-constructed homes. The area features excellent urban amenities and open green spaces.
- There are plenty of options for first-time homebuyers from larger 6-bed, 8-bath residential properties with a median listing price of $430,000 to 4-bed, 3-bath medium-sized homes priced at $200,000.
- Those who love the outdoors have easy access to plenty of open green spaces in the area including Gail Reeves Park, Westbury Park, Meyerland Park, and Godwin Park.
- The 77086-zip code area is 31 minutes from downtown Houston, 20 minutes from The Galleria, and less than 15 minutes from Missouri City.
- It’s zoned to several top-notch schools such as Horn Elementary School, Kolter Elementary School, Parker Elementary School, Johnston Middle School, Harmony Science Academy – Houston, and Bellaire High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77096
You can buy your dream home in 77096 with a third-party owner financing program. Compared to other alternatives such as rent-to-own, it only needs a sizeable down payment (at least 15%), has a 30-year amortization period, and your monthly payments are reported to credit bureaus to help you rebuild your credit over time.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.