77095, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
If you are looking for an area that offers a suburban vibe with easy access to city amenities and business hubs, you may consider buying a home in the 77095-zip code area. The median listing price is $300,000 with an average of 230 homes on the market most weeks. The market is very competitive with most houses staying listed for 40 or fewer days.
Homeowners mostly rely on conventional mortgages to finance residential property purchases. For those who are unable to qualify for a home loan, a unique third-party owner financing program can be a good alternative in 77081. While most other alternative programs such as rent-to-own don’t offer the freedom of choosing a home of your choice, you can buy any single-family home listed for sale in 77059 with third-party owner financing.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77095 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77095?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77095:
- The zip code area is home to well-planned neighborhoods and subdivisions including Copperfield Village, Wheastone Village, Aberdeen Green, Canyon Lakes at Stonegate, Canyon Lakes Village, Easton Commons, and Chelsa.
- The $300,000 median listing home price makes it easy for families to purchase a home on a modest income.
- There are at least 230 homes listed on the market for an average of 40 days, giving aspiring homeowners plenty of options.
- Most homes sit on open lots featuring beautiful landscaping.
- It provides easy access to major business hubs such as the Energy Corridor (25 Minutes via Highway 6 S), The Galleria (30 minutes via US-290 E), and Downtown Houston (30 minutes via US-290 E).
- The zip code area boasts a number of top-notched public schools such as Birkes Elementary School, Postma Elementary School, Woodard Elementary School, Spillane Middle School, Aragon Middle School, Labay Middle School, Langham Creek High School, and Cypress Ranch High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77095
Have you been denied a mortgage due to self-employment, foreign nationality, imperfect credit, or any other reason? Well, a unique third-party owner financing offers you the opportunity to buy the home of your choice in 77095 with our third-party owner financing program. It stands out from most other alternative financing options such as rent-to-own as it allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn how this works. Set an appointment today!