77094, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
The 77094-zip code area is one of the most affluent housing markets in the Houston-Sugarland-Baytown metro. The average listing price is $500,000, but more affordable options are also available in some neighborhoods for budget-conscious buyers. It covers parts of George Bush Park/Eldridge making it a popular destination for corporate executives as well as families.
Since homes are comparatively expensive, it’s important to be financially prepared. But if you are struggling with credit, you should know that it’s still possible to buy a home of your choice with a third-party owner financing in 77094. This unique financing method doesn’t require credit or income verification and allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice unlike other alternative options such as rent-to-own. It’s open for entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, foreign nationals, even those who have been turned down by lenders due to imperfect credit.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77094. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77094?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77094:
- The upscale community vibe and the modern residential properties make it a popular choice for financially established families and corporate executives.
- The median listing home price is $500,000.
- There are 40-50 homes available on the market.
- It’s home to several prominent communities and subdivisions including Barker, Parkview at Barker Cypress, Kingsland Estates, Windsor Park Lakes, Green Trails Village, and the majority of West Side Forest.
- The zip code area covers a large part of George Bush Park/Eldridge. It also features many public green spaces including Crescent Green Park, KBR Kid Fit Park, Gary, and Bonnie Trietsch Park, as well as Baker Road Pocket Park Hike & Bike Trail.
- It’s located 10 minutes from the Energy Corridor via I-10 E, 30 minutes from downtown Houston via I-10 E, and 30 minutes from Missouri City via I-10 E & Sam Houston Tollway S.
- The zip code area is zoned to several high-ranked schools including Hazel S Pattison Elementary School, Mayde Creek Elementary School, Garland McMeans Jr. High School, Memorial Parkway Jr. High School, and Taylor High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77094
If you are not able to qualify for a conventional loan, a third-party owner financing program can help you realize your dream of homeownership in 77094 or anywhere in Houston. Unlike rent-to-own transactions, it offers a 30-year amortization and is open to foreigners or anyone with bad credit. There are no balloon payments or pre-payment penalties. You need a reasonably large down payment. The home you choose in the open market must be single-family in loanable condition.
Set an appointment with us today and be a step closer to your dream home.
Post a Comment