77085, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
A mix of vintage and modern luxury homes sitting on large lots, family-friendly amenities, and easy access to business centers make 77085 a popular residential area among professionals and families. You will find about 25 homes available for sale most weeks with a median listing home price of $400,000.
A third-party owner financing method can help you buy your dream home in 77085 even if you’re struggling with bad credit. It’s open to self-employed individuals, entrepreneurs, foreign nationals, or anyone with an unstable income as it does not ask for credit or monthly income statements. As a real estate training agency, we will help you learn how this method works and how it is different from other programs such as rent-to-own in 77085.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77085 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77085?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77085:
- The median listing home price is $400,000, but those living on a modest income can easily find single-family homes reasonably priced at $250,000 or less.
- Some of the most popular upscale communities include Winchester, Corinthian Pointe, Fondren Gardens, Pine Island Addition, or West Bend Addition.
- There are open green spaces in neighboring zip code areas such as Haviland Park and Westbury Community Garden.
- It’s less than an hour away from Downtown Houston, 35 minutes away from the Energy Corridor, and near to Missouri City so major business and commercial hubs are easily accessible.
- Children have access to quality education through Windsor Village Elementary School, Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy, Briargate Elementary School, Dowling Middle School, Welch Middle School, and Victory Preparatory Academy South.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77084
Buying a dream home in one of the upscale communities of 77082 is possible even if you are denied a home loan. A unique third-party owner financing program will teach you how to buy any single-family home of your choice even with bad credit. It’s open for entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, foreign nationals, or anyone struggling with credit.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.
Post a Comment