77083, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77083-zip code area is one of the most popular housing markets for families and professionals for a variety of reasons. Homes are affordable with a median listing price of $230,000. There are plenty of top-ranked schools. The area also offers easy access to other popular landmarks and neighborhoods including Missouri City (26 minutes), Energy Corridor (16 minutes), and Downtown Houston (40 minutes). You will find 140-150 homes listed for sale here most weeks with an average DOM (days on market) of 45-50 days.
Your credit situation can make it a challenge to get mortgage approval, but you can consider a third-party owner financing before going for rent-to-own in 77083. This unique third-party owner financing can help you buy the home of your choice. It’s ideal for entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, foreign nationals, or anyone with imperfect credit.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77083-zip code area and also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77083?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77083:
- It features many popular neighborhoods and communities including Eldridge View, Mission Bend Mission Leona, Beechnut Meadows, Mission Bend, Edo Estates, and Kingsbridge Meadow.
- There are 140 homes listed for sale most weeks and they stay listed on the market for an average of 45-50 days.
- The $230,000 median listing home price makes it possible for families to buy a home here on a modest income.
- The homes in the area have reported a 5-9% year-over-year appreciation in value. It means buying a home here can be a good investment in the long run.
- It’s situated in close proximity to Missouri City (26 minutes), Energy Corridor (16 minutes), and Downtown Houston (40 minutes), meaning there are plenty of opportunities to find jobs in different industries or sectors.
- Prominent schools in the 77083-zip code area include KIPP Unity Primary School, Mahanay Elementary School, Petrosky Elementary School, David Crockett Middle School, Albright Middle School, George Bush High School, and Kerr High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77083
A unique third-party owner financing helps you buy the home of your choice in 77083 regardless of your credit situation. You can pay off the loan in 30 years with a fixed monthly installment that is reported to credit bureaus. It also allows you to refinance with a conventional lender of your choice without pre-payment penalties. Unlike rent-to-own, you get the title registered in your name on closing.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.