77079, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Close proximity to Energy Corridor and top-notch urban amenities make 77079 a popular housing market among corporate executives and professionals. Residential properties within the zip code area feature mid-century modern architectural designs. The median listing home price is $490,000. Usually, there are 200 homes listed on the market. The market is competitive as homes stay 50 or fewer days on the market. CityCentre, Memorial City, Town & Country Village, and some parts of Energy Corridor are within this zip code area.
Mortgages or bank-assisted financing remains the popular option to buy a home in 77079. But a unique third-party owner financing gives homebuyers a chance to buy residential properties in the area without credit checks or income verifications. Unlike rent-to-own in 77079, this financing method allows you to buy any ‘listed’ single-family home of your choice. Self-employed individuals, small business owners, foreign nationals, even those challenged by poor credit are eligible to buy with owner financing.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77079-zip code area and also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77079?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77079:
- The area offers career opportunities mainly in the power industry because of its proximity to major commercial hubs and business centers including CityCentre, Memorial City, Town & Country Village, as well as portions of the Energy Corridor.
- Families raising kids have access to quality education through top-ranked schools such as Wilchester Elementary School, Rummel Creek Elementary School, Nottingham Elementary School, Memorial Middle School, Memorial Parkway Junior High School, Mayde Creek J High School, Taylor High School, and the Westchester Academy for International Studies.
- There are 200 listed homes available on the market most weeks and they stay listed for 50 days on average.
- The median listing home price is $490,000. The neighborhoods are very popular among corporate executives and professionals.
- Prominent communities in the 77079-zip code area include Barkers Landing, Gaywood, Memorial Thicket, Nottingham Forest, Memorial Dairy Ashford, Memorial Plaza, River Forest, and Rustling Oaks.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77079
Getting a conventional loan approval can be a challenge especially for self-employed individuals, small business owners, foreign nationals, or anyone with bad credit. If you are in a similar situation, a third-party owner financing program can help you get the home of your choice in 77079. The loan can be amortized over 30 years. You can refinance anytime without a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. These are some of the benefits that you usually don’t get with other alternative financing arrangements such as rent-to-own in 77079.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.