77072, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Affordable residential properties, lower cost of living, a booming business landscape, and cultural diversity are some of the reasons the 77072-zip code area in Houston continues to attract homebuyers. It covers parts of Little Saigon and Crescent Park Village with close to 100 homes available for sale here most weeks. The average residential property price of $180,000 makes the market highly competitive with homes staying listed for an average of only 40 days.
Most entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, and anyone with inconsistent income look for rent-to-own homes in 77072 after banks turn down their mortgage applications. A third-party owner financing program, however, teaches aspiring homebuyers everything they need to know about buying a property in 77072 just like a pre-approved buyer. It works similar to a conventional mortgage but doesn’t require credit or income verifications.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77072 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77072?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77072:
- The zip code area is attractive to homebuyers because of affordable housing and modest cost of living along with a thriving business landscape.
- The area of Little Saigon in 77072 has local restaurants and grocery stores that serve Vietnamese food and other delicacies.
- While the area features excellent urban amenities, it’s also located close to popular commercial centers and business hubs in Missouri City (21 minutes), Sugar Land (17 minutes), and Downtown Houston (42 minutes).
- An average of 100 homes are available for sale most weeks and the $180,000 median listing home price makes it easy to buy a single-family home on a modest income.
- Homeowners have easy access to several open green spaces such as Boone Road Park, Arthur Storey Park, Alief Amity Park, Alief Community Park, and Hackberry Park, among others.
- The 77072-zip is zoned to popular schools including Alief Montessori Community School, Mahanay Elementary School, O’donnell Middle School, Holub Middle School, and Elsik High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77072
A unique third-party owner financing program makes it easy for first-timers to buy a home of their choice in the 77072-zip code area. This financing method requires no credit checks or income verifications. If you can arrange for a reasonable down payment, you can buy any single-family home of your choice.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.