77068, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
There are plenty of well-planned communities and neighborhoods within the 77068-zip code area. These include Bammel Forest, Woods of Northgate, Northgate Forest, Olde Oaks, Waterford Park, Oak Creek Village, and Inwood North, among others. It’s popular among couples starting a family because of the suburban vibe and laid-back lifestyle. There is a mix of medium and large-sized residential properties in the area, featuring large lots. The average price for a single-family home is $300,000 and the market is competitive as they stay listed for only a period of 50-60 days.
Many credit-challenged home buyers consider rent-to-own homes in 77068 to be their only viable option, but the reality is that it doesn’t guarantee immediate homeownership. It also doesn’t give you the freedom of buying a home of your choice in most cases. A unique third-party owner financing can help you get the home of your choice without credit or income verifications.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77068 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77068?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77068:
- The average commute time from downtown Houston is 30-45 minutes, depending on the traffic.
- Most Houston areas are accessible via the Interstate 45 Freeway.
- It’s home to a number of well-planned neighborhoods and communities such as Bammel Forest, Woods of Northgate, Northgate Forest, Olde Oaks, Waterford Park, Oak Creek Village, and Inwood North.
- The median listing home price is $300,000, but this price will get you large single-family homes sitting on lots with beautiful landscaping and mature trees.
- Students have access to quality education through Ponderosa Elementary School, Pat Reynolds Elementary School, Edwin M. Wells Middle School, and Westfield High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77068
Most entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals find it difficult to qualify for a loan because of inconsistent income. But before going for rent-to-own homes with no credit check in 77068, you should consider exploring a third-party owner financing. It can help you buy the home of your choice regardless of your credit situation.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.
Post a Comment