77068, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
There are plenty of well-planned communities and neighborhoods within the 77068-zip code area. These include Bammel Forest, Woods of Northgate, Northgate Forest, Olde Oaks, Waterford Park, Oak Creek Village, and Inwood North, among others. It’s popular among couples starting a family because of the suburban vibe and laid-back lifestyle. There is a mix of medium and large-sized residential properties in the area, featuring large lots. The average price for a single-family home is $300,000 and the market is competitive as they stay listed for only a period of 50-60 days.
Many credit-challenged home buyers consider rent-to-own homes in 77068 to be their only viable option, but the reality is that it doesn’t guarantee immediate homeownership. It also doesn’t give you the freedom of buying a home of your choice in most cases. A unique third-party owner financing can help you get the home of your choice without credit or income verifications.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77068 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77068?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77068:
- The average commute time from downtown Houston is 30-45 minutes, depending on the traffic.
- Most Houston areas are accessible via the Interstate 45 Freeway.
- It’s home to a number of well-planned neighborhoods and communities such as Bammel Forest, Woods of Northgate, Northgate Forest, Olde Oaks, Waterford Park, Oak Creek Village, and Inwood North.
- The median listing home price is $300,000, but this price will get you large single-family homes sitting on lots with beautiful landscaping and mature trees.
- Students have access to quality education through Ponderosa Elementary School, Pat Reynolds Elementary School, Edwin M. Wells Middle School, and Westfield High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77068
Most entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals find it difficult to qualify for a loan because of inconsistent income. But before going for rent-to-own homes with no credit check in 77068, you should consider exploring a third-party owner financing. It can help you buy the home of your choice regardless of your credit situation.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.