77062, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Homes in the 77062-zip code area are popular among engineers, shipping professionals, and aeronautics professionals due to their proximity to the Bay Area as well as the NASA Johnson Space Center Mission Control Center. Residents can also easily commute to the Downtown, Texas Medical Center, and The Museum District via Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway) and I-45 (Gulf Freeway). There are plenty of choices for single-family homes in its neighborhoods and gated communities such as Bay Forest, Bay Glen, Bay Knoll, Bay Pointe, Camino South, Clear Lake City, and Meadow Green. The median listing home price is $280,000. The market is competitive with homes staying listed for an average of 40 days.
Many self-employed individuals, entrepreneurs, and foreign nationals do not qualify for a traditional mortgage due to the strict underwriting standards. A unique third-party owner financing program teaches aspiring homebuyers everything they need to know about getting the home of their choice. Provided that you can arrange for a reasonably large down payment, there will no credit inquiries and income verification.
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77062-zip code area and explain how you can buy any homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77062?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77062:
- The zip-code area lists 104 homes in the market which stay available for an average of 40 days.
- It’s popular among families because of the neighborhoods and gated communities such as Bay Forest, Bay Glen, Bay Knoll, Bay Pointe, Camino South, Clear Lake City, and Meadow Green.
- The majority of homeowners in the area are engineers, aeronautics professionals, and shipping professionals as it is close to NASA Johnson Space Center Mission Control Center and Houston’s Bay area.
- It’s easily accessible to some of the major business hubs and urban amenities in the Texas Medical Center, Museum District, and Downtown Houston.
- Top-ranked schools in the area include Falcon Pass Elementary, G.H Whitcomb Elementary School, Clear Lake Intermediate School, and Clear Lake High School. There’s also Montessori School of Downtown and Clear Lake Christian School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77062
Conventional lenders such as banks or credit unions require a credit score of more than 600 with a below 50% debt-to-income ratio. For this reason, most entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, or those with bad credit are denied. Unlike rent-to-own in 77062, our unique third-party owner financing training program can help you learn how to get the home of your choice with no credit inquiries and income verification.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.
Post a Comment