77058, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77058-zip code area is located in close proximity to many popular Houston housing markets including Nassau Bay, League City, and Clear Lake City. It is home to Nasa Johnson Space Center’s Mission Control Center. Residential properties are reasonably priced at $250,000 or less with an average of 60-70 homes available for sale most weeks. Due to the high demand for affordable housing, homes are sold within 35-45 days.
Getting a home of your choice in the 77058-zip code area is s possible if you have been denied a mortgage. A third-party owner financing program teaches homebuyers everything they need to know about buying a home without credit inquiries or income verifications.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77044 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77058?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77058:
- It’s one of the best places to live in Texas because of affordable residential properties that are reasonably priced at $250,000 or less.
- The suburban vibe is complemented by scenic views, plenty of open recreational spaces, and a diverse dining scene.
- The zip code area is home to Nasa Johnson Space Center’s Mission Control Center. Folks looking to explore a career in aerospace will love it here.
- While it’s a bit distant from downtown Houston, residents have easy access to major commercial centers and urban hubs such as Nassau Bay, League City, and Clear Lake City.
- Students have access to quality education as in the 77058-zip code area Brookwood Elementary School, Falcon Pass Elementary School, Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School, Clear Creek Intermediate School, and Clear Lake High School just to name a few.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77058
Self-employed individuals, foreign nationals, or anyone with poor credit may find it challenging to buy a home in 77058 with a conventional mortgage. But a third-party owner financing program can help you get the home of your choice without credit inquiries or income verification. Unlike rent-to-own, you can buy any home of your choice listed on the market for sale. The loan can be paid off in up to 30 years without balloon payments and it allows you to refinance through a conventional lender without pre-penalty payments.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.