77053, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
Diversity, career opportunities, and close proximity to business hubs make 77053 a sought-after housing market among professionals. The area is comprised of popular communities and subdivisions including The Beltway Business Park. Despite its proximity to major metropolitan areas such as Sugar Land (15.2 mi, 19 minutes), Missouri City (6.8 mi, 13 minutes), and Downtown Houston (18 mi, 31 minutes), single-family homes prices are reasonable – ranging from $180,000 to $200,000. You will find about 60-70 residential properties listed for sale on the market with the average DOM (days on market) being 35-45 days.
Most homebuyers turn to rent-to-own financing after they are denied a conventional loan. A third-party owner financing program, however, can help them achieve their dream of homeownership with more security and peace of mind. It’s ideal for self-employed people, those with bad credit, even foreign nationals because you can buy any home of your choice in 77053 without credit inquiries or income verification.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77053. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77053?
Here are a few more details you should know before buying a home in 77053:
- The area features many popular neighborhoods including Quail Village, Ridgemont, Ridgegate, Blue Bonnet Acres, McIntyre Acres, as well as Garden Place to Almeda.
- An average of 60-70 homes is listed on the market for sale most weeks. These medium-large family homes are reasonably priced at $180,000-$200,000.
- The zip code area has its own business district: Beltway Business Park. It’s also close to other established metropolitan areas such as Downtown Houston (18 mi, 31 minutes), Sugar Land (15.2 mi, 19 minutes), and Missouri City (6.8 mi, 13 minutes).
- Since the area is neighbors with commercial hubs, you will easily find career opportunities.
- A total of 14 schools gives the children of 77053 access to quality education. These include Windsor Village Elementary School, Ridgegate Elementary School, Yes Prep – Southwest, and Dowling Middle School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77053
Prequalifying for a mortgage in 77053 can be difficult for self-employed, foreign nationals, or anyone with imperfect credit or unstable income. A unique third-party owner financing program can help you buy the home of your choice.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.