77051, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77051-zip code area is very popular among home buyers due to a large inventory of affordable single-family homes that sit on lots with mature trees and beautiful landscaping. The median listing home price hovers around $211,000. The competitive prices have caused the property values to appreciate by almost 20% year on year. You will find about 130-150 homes listed on the market most weeks, but the competition is fierce. The average DOM (days on market) is 40-45 days. Houston landmarks such as Texas Medical Center, Downtown Houston, and the Museum District are in close proximity.
A unique third-party owner financing program teaches homebuyers what they need to know about getting the home of their choice in the 77051-zip code area with no credit inquiries or income verification. This program is open to foreign nationals, self-employed individuals, or anyone with imperfect credit. It only requires a reasonably large down payment (based on the property’s value).
This guide will provide free access to all single-family home listings in the 77051-zip code area and also explain how you can buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77051?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77051:
- The zip code area lists 130-150 homes on the market.
- The median listing home price is around $210,000. Due to the competition for affordable housing in the area, buying a home here may prove a wise financial decision in the long run. The property values saw a year-on-year appreciation of almost 20%.
- Professionals find the area desirable thanks to its proximity to prominent landmarks and areas such as Downtown Houston, The Museum District, and the Texas Medical Center.
- There are plenty of choices for quality schools including Bastian Elementary School, Woodson School, Attucks Middle School, Worthing High School, as well as the East Sunnyside Bible Academy.
- Students who wish to pursue higher education can attend the South Campus of Houston Community College.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77051
Our unique third-party owner financing training program offers a flexible and simplified way of getting the home of their choice in the 77051-zip code area for homebuyers with a credit situation. It differs from conventional loans as this financing option does not require income verifications or credit checks.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.
Post a Comment