77050, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
A great mix of vintage houses and newly-constructed properties make the neighborhoods of 77050 attractive to established families, couples, and empty nesters. There are plenty of options for single-family homes with 4-bed medium-size houses and 5-bed larger homes reasonably priced between $164,000-$250,000. Because of this competitive price range, homes stay listed in the buyers’ market for about 50-75 days. While homeowners in the zip code area enjoy the diversity of career opportunities that range from office jobs and junior executive positions to manufacturing, the job market is expanded by the easy access to business districts in downtown Houston and Jacinto City.
If you are planning to buy a home with a conventional mortgage in 77050, there are plenty of things to consider including your credit and monthly. A third-party owner financing program, however, allows the self-employed, those with inconsistent monthly income, or anyone with bad credit to realize the dream of homeownership with no credit or income inquiries, provided that you can arrange for a reasonably large down payment.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family homes listings in 77044 and the necessary information on how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77050?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77050:
- The quiet neighborhoods, attractive real-estate prices, and abundance of home options make the zip code area popular among families, couples, and empty nesters.
- The $164,000-$250,000 home price range makes it easy for families with a modest income to buy a single-family home in one of the zip code area’s neighborhoods on a budget.
- Its close proximity to business centers provides residents easy access to a wide variety of career opportunities. It also provides easy access to urban amenities as well as city sights and attractions.
- There are several open recreational and leisure spaces nearby such as the Golf Club of Houston, Fall Sports Complex, and the Rio Bravo Motocross Park.
- Three public schools serve the area - Marshall Elementary, Forest Brook Middle School, and North Forest High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77050
Third-party owner financing allows you to buy the home of your choice in the 77050-zip code area without credit inquiries and income verifications. Our program teaches you how to overcome credit challenges and get financial assistance to realize your homeownership dream.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.